Ova veb lokacija koristi kolačiće kako bismo Vam pružili najbolje moguće korisničko iskustvo. Informacije o kolačićima se čuvaju u vašem pretraživaču i obavljaju funkcije kao što su prepoznavanje kada se vratite na našu veb lokaciju i pomaganje našem timu da razume koje delove veb stranice smatrate najzanimljivijim i najkorisnijim.
Ibis Instruments, an ICT company that operates within the Ibis Group in the field of Wireline and Wireless communication testing and quality of service solutions. With headquarters in Belgrade and offices in Ljubljana, Skopje, and Banja Luka, Ibis Instruments covers the market of 10 countries in SEE, cooperating with 30+ national telecommunication service providers. During 25 years of continuous development with our partners, leading worldwide T&M corporations such are Keysight Technologies, Viavi Solutions, Fujikura, Microchip, ATDI, TCi, Teoco, we have built expertise in various technology domains providing consulting, distribution, implementation and technical support services to more than 500 satisfied customers.
What you should know before applying for this position
We are looking for Telco Engineer who will join our growing team. Our new colleague delivers great quality and has can-do attitude.
The scope of your job is:
- Taking active part in pre-sales activities and technical offer preparation
- Managing assigned projects implementation and creating project documentation
- Providing customer support for RF & MW & GP T&M equipment
- Preparing and performing trainings for RF & MW & GP equipment and systems usage
- Managing customer complaints/issues in line with contract scope and customer’s expectations
Your qualifications are:
- B.S. in Electrical engineering
- Experience with mobile technologies: 5G, IoT, LTE, VoLTE, 3G
- Fluent in English
- Problem-solving capability and strong customer focus
- Learning and expanding expertise orientation
- Driving license
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamic and stable environment
- Continuous education via internal and vendor’s training platforms in cutting edge technologies
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Cooperation with the best international and local telco companies
- Private health insurance, FitPass, flexible working hours, sick days, hybrid working model, various sports and team building activities
We are looking for a highly driven Telco engineer who will join our growing team.
If you are looking for a high-performing and friendly work environment, innovative telco technologies, cooperation with key business leaders on the market, then send your CV for our Telco Engineer position.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.