Ibis Instruments, an ICT company that operates within the Ibis Group in the field of Test and Measurement equipment, offering IP-Wireline and RF-Wireless communication testing and quality of service monitoring solutions.
With headquarters in Belgrade and offices in Ljubljana, Skopje and Banja Luka, Ibis Instruments covers market of 10 countries in SEE cooperating with 30+ national telecommunication service providers. During 25 years of continuous development with our partners, leading worldwide T&M corporations such are Keysight Technologies, Viavi Solutions, Fujikura, Microchip, ATDI, TCi, Teoco, Narda, we have built expertise in various technology domains providing consulting, distribution, implementation, and technical support services to more than 500 satisfied customers.
The scope of your job is:
• Dealing with RF-wireless technologies: 5G, IoT, LTE, VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, RF, Microwave, TETRA
• Working on various projects with main Telecommunication companies
• Participating in planning, engineering, supporting & implementation activities
• Cooperating with major T&M Telco vendors
Your qualifications are:
• B.S. in Electrical engineering
• Experience is preferable, but not mandatory
• Fluent in English
• Eager to learn and expand knowledge regarding telecommunication technologies
• Problem-solving and result-orientated
• Driving license
• Working in a dynamic, stable, and well-organized environment
• Continuous education via internal and vendor’s training platforms
• Personal and professional opportunities for growth
• Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
• Cooperation with the best international and local companies
• Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
• Flexible working hours
• Private health insurance, FitPass, sick days, various sports and team building activities
We are looking for a highly driven Telco engineer who will join our growing team.
If you are looking for a high-performing and friendly work environment, innovative ICT technologies, cooperation with key business leaders on the market, then send your CV for our Telco Engineer position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!