Who are we?
We use world leading, innovative software solutions to reinvent the businesses of our clients.
Ibis is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. We are bringing innovation through leading technologies from our ecosystem partners (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle) to help our customers to build their business as an intelligent future proven enterprise.
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for experienced, highly motivated, Tech Lead who will join our team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Technical management of team – from the kick-off to rollout – and work in close cooperation with project management and customer
- Mentoring and technical growth of tech team members
- Be technical authority on all questions from portfolio that team is covering
- Translating non-technical (business) requirements into technical and vice versa
- Defining solution design and overall architecture
- Solution implementation, integration, maintenance according to best practices
- Assuring high level of the team productivity
- Health checks and recommend improvements in architecture or configuration based on best practices.
- Be consulted about strategic technological topics
- Defining scope of work in pre-sales phase
- Delivering technical presentation
- Active communication with vendor to resolve issues and to follow new tech trends
- Work closely with leading telecommunication operators, finance and utility companies in the SEE region to define, implement and maintain solutions.
We expect that you have:
- Relevant University degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FON or Faculty of Mathematics)
- 4+ years of experience with at least 2+ experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of Linux administration
- Working knowledge of agile and PMI methodologies
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and services. Strong understanding of network architecture, modern infrastructure platform, security principles, modern application architecture and cloud native technologies.
- Working knowledge of IBM or competitive vendor, monitoring and service management platforms is plus (including and open source solutions)
- Project related experience with configuring applications, executing technical implementations, and technical analysis
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Eager to learn, open-minded and hardworking person
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to effectively communicate and work in a multi-task environment
- Ready for continuous education through Vendor’s trainings and motivated to apply and transfer knowledge through different projects
- Great financial and benefit package (FitPass, private health insurance, flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Professional education and onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Working with a highly collaborative and positive environment
- Various sports and team building activities
In that case, show us what you’ve got and send your CV. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.