Ibis Instruments, an ICT company that operates within the Ibis Group in the field of Wireline and Wireless communication testing and quality of service solutions.
With headquarters in Belgrade and offices in Ljubljana, Skopje and Banja Luka, Ibis Instruments covers the market of 10 countries in SEE, cooperating with 30+ national telecommunication service providers. During 25 years of continuous development with our partners, leading worldwide T&M corporations such are Keysight Technologies, Viavi Solutions, Fujikura, Microchip, ATDI, TCi, Teoco, we have built expertises in various technology domains providing consulting, distribution, implementation and technical support services to more than 500 satisfied customers.
The scope of your job is:
• Managing the Sales team
• Participate in creating and executing Annual Business plan and strategic goals
• Creating and executing company Sales plan and develop Sales strategies
• Managing business development in Region with vertical (markets) and horizontal (portfolio) coverage, participating in portfolio development with new vendors
• Building and maintaining business relationships with strategic customers, vendors and partners
• Developing sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education
• Working on improving internal sales and cross-sectors processes and methods
Your qualifications are:
• 10+ years of successful experience in sales
• 3+ years of experience as a Sales Manager
• B.S. in Electrical engineering or Economics
• High proficiency in MS Office
• Fluency in English
• background in ICT industry
• Strong sense of business acumen and industry expertise
• Excellent leadership and coaching skills
• Communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Proactive, result-oriented
• Strong client facing experience
• High level of numeracy
• Entrepreneurial drive and ability to adapt to change
• Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
• Driving license
• Working in a dynamic, stable, and well-organized environment
• Continuous education via internal and vendor’s training platforms
• Personal and professional opportunities for growth
• Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
• Cooperation with the best international and local companies
• Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
• Flexible working hours
• Private health insurance, FitPass, sick days, various sports and team building activities
If you are looking for a high-performing and friendly work environment, innovative ICT technologies, cooperation with key business leaders on the market, then send your CV for our Sales Manager position.
* Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!