Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South-East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, UiPath, Kaspersky, Tenable, Viavi, Keysight (ex HP).
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a tech-savvy Oracle BI/DWH Solution Engineer to join our growing team in Belgrade. Our future colleague is an experienced consulting professional with an understanding of various solutions, industry practices and technology designs within the Oracle product family. This position is about demonstrating expertise in delivering functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. Also, this position may include the tech lead responsibility for projects and participation in business development activities.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Conducting detailed requirements, gathering and analyzing information obtained to translate customers’ objectives into a detailed technical implementation plan
- Designing and supporting multi-dimensional models, including the construction of data views, dimensions, measures, filters, hierarchies and cubes while adhering to standard development methodologies
- Providing data modeling and architecture expertise for complex projects
- Defining the overall ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) architecture, configuring ODI and developing ETL processes
- Designing data marts and developing scheduled and ad-hoc parameterized queries and reports from a variety of data sources and providing on-going analytical support for these requests
- Resolving Data Quality and performance issues
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years minimum relevant job experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical or analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related discipline)
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis, design and development of Oracle reporting and business intelligence solutions in a data warehouse environment
- Data Warehouse principles and techniques
- Data Warehouse Architecture and Design expertise
- Strong proficiency in Oracle database is a must
- Experience in development of SQL, PL/SQL scripts and tuning
- Experience in developing metadata models and reports in a leading Oracle BI tool (OBIEE)
- Proficiency with Data Visualization tools (Oracle, Tableau or similar)
- Ability to speak both languages – analytics and business in order to capture requirements and influence final decision in developing global BI reports and dashboards.
- Passionate about technology and focused on constant learning
- Fluent in English and great communicator
- Team oriented with good mentoring skills
- Exceptionally organized and open to feedback
- Proactive to solve problems and very analytical
- Amazing opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Great compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours…)
- Various sports and team building activities
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Working with a highly collaborative and positive environment
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!