Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South-East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, UiPath, Kaspersky, Tenable, Viavi, Keysight (ex HP).
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of Big Data and Advance Analytics experts. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection. The right candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about technology and interacting with product owners and technical stakeholders, and is hyper-focused on delivering exceptional results with good teamwork skills
What will you be doing?
- Design and build database and data engineering solutions to serve the customer needs
- Apply your expertise to help model structured and unstructured data. Own these models at a high level and consult with feature teams to help them model applications
- Lead the design and architecture for real time streaming platforms
- Engineer reusable capabilities and pipelines for DML, DDL, maintenance, and ETL needs
- Stay current on technical knowledge and tooling to help the team utilize new technologies
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in system analysis and data management engineering
- At least 2 years of Python experience
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience in database technologies: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, or Mongo is advantage
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets is advantage
- Passionate about technology
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Proactive and able to communicate your ideas effectively
- Fluent in English
- Focused on constant learning
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours)
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
- Individual development plan
- Onboarding process with experienced mentor
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!