Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is System integrator, Measurement, Big Data & Analytics innovative, Cyber Security regional leader founded 23 years ago. With more than 90 employees we serve more than 300 customers in South East Europe having oﬃces in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Keysight (ex HP), Viavi Solutions, Microsoft, Click Software.
In order to support the expansion of our portfolio, we are looking for a JUNIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER who will join our growing team in Belgrade and will focus on the integration of innovative software systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Implementation and configuration of OSS/BSS systems developed by leading software companies
- System administration, maintenance and technical support
- Working closely to the leading telecommunication operators in the region
- Conducting technical presentation and practical demonstration
We expect that you have:
- Relevant University degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FON or Faculty of Mathematics)
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of SQL and relation databases is a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and services is a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Eager to learn, open-minded and hardworking person
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and work in a multi-task environment
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Working with a highly collaborative and positive environment
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical benefits, including your family members
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
In that case, show us what you’ve got and send your CV. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.