iPi is an innovative solution that uses the latest technologies to solve critical problems in the telecommunications industry. It is an advanced analytical platform based on Big Data technology and cloud solutions providers (CSPs) offer a powerful machine for solving modern challenges in the telecommunications industry. iPi has two modules developed into products for Network Analytics (network analysis) and for Customer analytics (analysis of customers).
Specialized monitoring tool covers use cases for Network Operations Center, Field Operations, Customer Care and Top management, with focus on technologies:
- Docsis/HFC, SNMP, IPDR, PNM
- WiFi planning, optimization and troubleshooting
- Other network domains
Network Analytics Module
- Real-end-to-end performance visibility including visibility of problem relationships between different elements. IPI provides a unique way to control optical nodes in HFC networks without the need to use additional probes or transponders. With the ability to analyze the underlying cause in real time, NOC (Network Operations Center) has proactive alarms. This allows him to respond to a large number of complaints addressed to the customer center.
- Advanced monitoring of CPE equipment, MPLS network and other network domains. Preventive activities based on advanced analytics resulting from a reduction in the number of network problems and a better availability of systems and services.
- Automated detection of group problems based on advanced analytics in real time before users start contacting a call center. Isolation of the element that is the main cause of the problem (MPLS device, interface, optical node, amplifier, mac domain, DSLAM port, etc.). Shorter time required for detection and troubleshooting and shorter periods of service malfunction.
- Short service faults due to the visibility and correlation of the problem between the CPE (modem, STB, WiFi access point, GPON ONT, etc.) and access and core of the network (optical nodes, amplifiers, CMTS, MPLS, GPON OLT elements, DSLAM elements etc.)
- Less violation of SLA contracts (service level contracts) as well as achievement of internal performance targets thanks to a generic SLA module that proactively alerts and effectively determines the priorities between problems in the problem-solving process under SLA contracts and goals..
- Increased employee efficiency by providing useful information in a way that is suitable for mobile phones and the ability to validate on-site repairs by avoiding repeated calls for a breakdown.
- Improve the time needed for repair and the number of first-time fix fixes, performed using the tools described in the previous paragraph.
- Less number of bad montages and complaints about it. IPI identifies new modems in the network, automatically starts advanced, frequent searches, and isolates those with poor parameters, so that the technician is proactively sent to fix the problem.
- Faster detection and troubleshooting using special tools for detecting and troubleshooting problems specifically designed for troubleshooting and troubleshooting in a cable network – such as a faster noise identification tool.
- Reduced number of repeated complaints through the mechanism for controlling the quality of work of technicians and its compliance with defined procedures for fieldwork.
User analysis module
It helps providers of telecommunication services to better understand their users, user experience and their needs. Thanks to this module, providers can enhance user experience and monetize hidden opportunities for increased or cross-selling. In addition to these two aspects, IPI provides support to the customer service and helps:
- Enhancement of the first-line customer support support (Coll Center), providing optimized collation control panels that contain all relevant information, including information about whether the user is affected by a major network problem (group problem). This further improves customer satisfaction.
- Solution of the misunderstanding between col center (L1) and the technical sector (L2 / L3), by introducing objective, common and quality service standards.
Big data approach for the telco industry – IPI
Find out how IPI big data solution can change telecommunication industry.