FOI – Field Operations Insights (FOI) – solution for centralized monitoring and control of quality of field operations in telco networks. Solution provides analytics over data generated from measurement instruments. Solution helps to reduce number of repeated complaints and repeated truck rolls, while increasing quality of field actions by having way to define and control field procedures for different types of field actions for internal and outsourced field teams.
Establish procedures and quality control of field teams
Solution for centralized monitoring and quality control Field operations in telecommunication networks. The solution provides analytics for data generated by measuring instruments. It allows to reduce the number of repeated field visits and increase the quality of field actions, define and control the implementation of field procedures for different types of field activities for internal and outsourced field teams.
- Lower network maintenance cost
- Reduced number of repeated user complaints up to 60%
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Increasing employee efficiency
With Field Operation Insights, companies achieve complete visibility and control over the work of field employees. The FOI provides the opportunity for the company’s management to ensure that the best practices of a company based on the knowledge of the most experienced people are conducted in the field, and that it has an insight into whether field technicians follow defined procedures during field activities.
FOI procedures & standards
FOI software brings default procedures for different types of field actions (installation, complaint by type of service, …)
- FOI software provides default procedures for different types of field actions (installation, complaint by type of service, …)
- Procedures are affiliated to best practice and experience in the measurement area
- The user can adapt existing ones or define new own procedures for different types of field actions
Supervision of field workers during network construction
Using FOI procedures, you are monitoring the operation of the network installation with new users, the number of complaints …
Subcontracting is carried out to see if the activities have been carried out in accordance with the regulations
It is monitored whether the subcontractors have adopted new procedures
- Possibility to define procedures for different types of field orders
- Monitoring compliance with procedures by operator, team, cluster, subcontractor,
- Summary, summary reports by operator, team, area, cluster, subcontractor
- Pass / Fail measurements by modem, work order, operator,
- Identification of work orders that did not perform the defined measurements, even when it was necessary to do it,
- Optional: Service before / after maintenance modality service if integrated with Ibis Performance Insights (iPi).
- As input information, FOI uses sources: the history of work orders, the results of field measurements.