Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator and software development company founded in 1996. It serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Check Point, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
We are looking for a highly driven FULL STACK DEVELOPER who will join our growing team. Our new colleague delivers great quality and has can-do attitude.
What will you been doing?
- Developing user-facing functionalities on web applications
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Writing “clean”, well-designed code
- Translating UI/UX design into functional code
- Working on web app performance optimisation
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Following industry best practices
- Collaborating with other team members on how to improve our existing technology stack
What do you need to have?
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in programing
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and RESTful API service
- Experience with code versioning tool – Git
- Experience with databases, preferably MySql
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Tech savvy
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and present your ideas
- Detail oriented and persistent problem solver
- Fluent in English
- Self – motivated and independent
- Onboarding plan and mentor
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Great compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours…)
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.