Who are we?
We create innovative software for Telecommunications industry. We love new technologies and we use them to make our solutions different and better. Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a DEVOPS ENGINEER who will join our software team.
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996, and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Check Point, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
Are you an IT professional ready to collaborate with software developers in order to manage continuous development/continuous integration environment and to cross the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations? If yes, keep on reading.
What will you been doing?
- Participating in the processes of strategic product-planning in order to create and share operational requirements.
- Installing and configuring solutions, implementing reusable components and assisting with all stages of product testing.
- Building automated deployments.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing systems and helping create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance.
- Evaluating the performance of existing platforms, giving recommendations for enhancing performance and identifying the most practical alternative solutions.
What do you need to have?
- Practical experience with source control tools
- Practical experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Docker, Puppet)
- Experience with Python frameworks (Django, Sanic) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux administration
- Working agile development knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot difficult software challenges
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Hands-on experience with code versioning tool – Git
- Passionate about technology
- Proactive problem solver
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Able to communicate your ideas effectively
- Fluent in English and team player
- Onboarding plan and mentor
- Individual development plan
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Great compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours…)
- Various sports and team building activities