Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Check Point, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
In order to support the expansion of our portfolio, we are looking for a TECHNICAL CONSULTANT, who will join our growing team in Belgrade and will focus on the integration and implementation of innovative software systems.
What will you be doing?
- Work with customers to define their requirements (both in pre-sales and project mode)
- Compile a comprehensive solution combining products and services to respond to their needs
- Deliver the solution to the customer. Implementation and configuration of OSS/BSS systems developed by leading software companies. Fine tuning, system administration, maintenance.
- Identify recurring requests to set up new services offerings
- Coordinate and communicate with customer and partner project managers and project resources
- Conduct health check and recommend improvements in architecture or configuration based on best practices.
- Building and maintaining an expert knowledge of technology solutions.
- Conducting technical presentation and practical demonstration.
- Participation in company business processes improvement (current state analysis, identifying segments that need to be improved and proposing ideas for improvement). Generating innovate ideas.
- Mentoring and people management
- Specifying technical solutions for potential new clients.
What do you need to have?
- At least 2 years related experience
- Relevant University degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FON or Faculty of Mathematics)
- Working knowledge of Linux OS
- Working agile development knowledge
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and services. Strong understanding of network architecture, modern infrastructure platform, security principles, modern application architecture and cloud native technologies.
- Working knowledge in one of IBM software group (Netcool Operations Insight, Networks for Operations Insight, Network Performance Insights, Application Performance Management, Operations Analytics) will be desirable. Otherwise, training and enablement will be provided.
- Project related experience with configuring applications, executing technical implementations, and technical analysis
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Extremely organized. This is very important as you will be handling multiple projects.
- Always open for (giving and receiving) feedback. We believe in constant improvement.
- Incredible communicator. You will be communicating both with clients and our technical teams.
- Leadership skills. Your job is about managing projects and people and helping them do better.
- Persistent in acquiring knowledge and competencies. This is the key for constant growing.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and within a team environment
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Working closely to the leading telecommunication operators in the region
- Professional education and onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours)
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com with email subject “Technical Consultant”. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.