Who are we?
Ibis is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. We are bringing innovation through leading technologies from our ecosystem partners (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle) to help our customers to build their business as an intelligent future proven enterprise.
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for highly motivated, positive and productive, SOFTWARE ENGINEER who will join our team.
What will you be doing?
As a member of our tech team, you will have the opportunity to extend your knowledge with innovative products and technologies and be involved not just in implementation of solutions from our portfolio into real customer environments, but as well in their design, integration, testing, operation and support. Customer education and software demonstrations are part of the job description. You will work closely together with your team, with leading telecommunication operators, finance and utility companies in the SEE region.
We expect that you have:
- Relevant university degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FON or Faculty of Mathematics)
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Knowledge of SQL and relation databases is a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure and services is a plus
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good time management and organizational skills
ganize work effectively
- Eager to learn, open-minded and hardworking person
- Proactive problem solver
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and work in a multi-task environment
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Working with a highly collaborative and positive environment
- Individual development plan
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours)
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
In that case, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.