Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a dynamic SENIOR BID MANAGER (Lead) to set up our new bid department. This role would be the ideal opportunity for an experienced bid executive who is ready for a new challenge and eager to step into a bid management role.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Design, set up and manage end-to end bid process in the company
- Lead daily bid acitivities and proactively idenfity new opportunities for tendering
- Translate technical, strategic, and business issues into clear and structured proposals
- Create and submit compelling bids and new proposals
- Determine the scope, timeline and responsibilities of new bids
- Partner with internal teams in order to ensure te timely submission for bid activities
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in all bid documentation
- Review and revise documents and proposals and recommend improvements
- Work with sales team on additional post-bid activities / reviews
- Develop a proposal structure and document templates in accordance to company branding
- Deliver mentorship to sales team on bid and proposal management
What do you need to have?
- 5 years of proven bid writing experience
- Relevant University degree and high proficiency in MS Office
- Unrivalled attention to details and proactivity to solve problems
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Team orientation and mentoring skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A leader with the capability to quickly built strong relationships
- Self-starting. Builder and creator
- Dynamic, reliable, efficient with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Visionary and fast adopter
- Possibility to create bid processes
- High level of work autonomy
- Great opportunity for personal and professional development
- Great compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours…)
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!