Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for an experienced SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER to join our sales team. The main focus will be to establish and manage relationships with key clients, uncover opportunities and maximize sales potential while working with internal teams in order to overachieve company goals.
In order to do this successfully, you need a passion for selling and working on challenges. You must be result and team oriented, energetic and quick-thinker with serious leadership abilities.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Managing a portfolio of company’s biggest software solutions
- Increasing sales by identifying and approaching new potential strategic customers and actively managing short and long-term leads
- Negotiating with potential customers
- Suggesting solutions and innovative ideas to meet clients’ need
- Planing, assessing KPIs, executing and analysing sales plans based on assigned goals and objective
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with new and existing clients and being the primary contact for decisions makers
- Promoting company solutions to a large network and participating in marking activities
- Ensuring that all customer issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Understanding client’s IT business initiatives and business operations and coordinating various options for selling company solutions
- Partnering up with internal teams in order to ensure customer requirements are met
- Mentoring junior team members and working closely with them on new business and up-sell opportunities
- Constantly increasing your knowledge of company’s products and services
What do you need to have?
- Minimum 7 years of proven track record of managing key accounts
- Relevant University degree and high proficiency in MS Office
- Strong client facing experience
- High level of numeracy and fluency in English
- Great verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to adapt to change
- Exceptional negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Team player with great leadership skills
- Result oriented
- Great communicatior and exceptionally organized
- Proactive and open for new challenges
- High level of work autonomy
- Amazing opportunity for personal and professional development
- Great compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours…)
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!