Who are we?
We use world leading, innovative software solutions to reinvent the businesses of our clients. Ibis is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996, and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. We are bringing innovation through leading technologies from our ecosystem partners (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle) to help our customers to build their business as an intelligent future proven enterprise.
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for experienced, highly motivated, BPM Tech Lead who will join our team.
What will you be doing?
You will work on implementation of BPM solution that is used for automation of business processes. Complexity of back end solutions, business processes and customer requirements guarantee challenging implementation activities that will provide valuable experience, gain of new and enhancement of existing skills.
- Technical management of team – from the kick-off to rollout – and work in close cooperation with project management and customer
- Mentoring and technical growth of tech team members
- Be technical authority on all questions from portfolio that team is covering
- Translating non-technical (business) requirements into technical and vice versa.
- Defining solution design and overall architecture
- Solution implementation, integration, maintenance according to best practices
- Assuring high level of the team productivity
- Health checks and recommend improvements in architecture or configuration based on best practices.
- Be consulted about strategic technological topics
- Defining scope of work in presales phase
- Delivering technical presentation
- Active communication with vendor to resolve issues and to follow new tech trends
- Work closely with leading telecommunication operators, finance and utility companies in the SEE region to define, implement and maintain solutions.
What do you need to have?
- Relevant University degree (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FON or Faculty of Mathematics)
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development or system integration
- Experience with modern programming techniques
- Practical knowledge of data structures
- Understanding of SQL syntax
- Basic understanding of web services
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of agile and PMI methodologies
- Project related experience with configuring applications, executing technical implementations, and technical analysis
- Project experience with the integration of IT systems
- Knowledge of TMF standards
- Eager to learn, open-minded and hardworking person
- Detail oriented and fluent in English
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to effectively communicate and work in a multi-task environment
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ready for continuous education motivated to apply and transfer knowledge through
- Great financial and benefit package
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Professional education and onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Working with a highly collaborative and positive environment
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV to email@example.com by September 16th 2019 with email subject “BPM Tech Lead”.Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!